Saturday, January 28, 2006

Okay finally some fun colors :) Personally, I think it takes way too much patience to update this blog (with pictures), and that is why I do it so seldom.

I think Lydia should do it more....or someone else. If I were doing it from my own camera it might be different....but....

Anyway, I think I will pep this blog up by putting our other blog links on the side and whatever else might help the poor thing. Maybe, I should help the profile or something. I guess I feel kind of bad for it, I've been much more faithful to xanga of late.

Rachel

3 comments:

Nan, Rach, Lyd, Hav said...

AHHH I can't recognize our own blog!

-Lydia-

*-;-*Jessie*-;-* said...

Green is my favorite color!

Red Green said...

Hoo,hoo.....!!!! That's one bright looking blog! So who are the people in the picturs in the last post??

And is this Joshua dude legitimate??? If not, how did this get past your word recognition?

Anyway, the green makes me think of spring and new grass growing in the field.

Later, Carlo